Existing Platinum Sponsors
We provide professional services in the following specialty areas:
- Elevator/Escalator Equipment Audits and Evaluations
- Elevator/Escalator Safety Inspection
- Third Party Witnessing of Annual (Category 1) Inspection
- Third Party Withessing of Five Year Test (Category 5) Test
- Elevator Value Engineering
- New Elevator/Escalator Design Specifications
- Elevator/ Escalator Modernization Specifications
- Elevator/Escalator Preventive Maintenance Contracts & Analysis
- Bidding Assistance, Bid Analysis & Recommendations
- Contract Administration
- Forensic Services
- Expert Witness Services
We are dedicated to and have extensive experience in various aspects of the vertical transportation field.
Vertical Transportation Consultants
Engineering + Design + Inspections
757 Third Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10017
Tel: (212) 759-8566
Fax: (212) 759-8563
Mobile: (917) 538-0549
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
We need your help!
By becoming a sponsor you will be helping to build the first MediCarts destined for front-line rural and disaster medical relief in Asia.
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
Contribution – $12,000 USD
- Exclusive branding with your logo of 1 MediCart
- 5 t-shirts with the MediCart logo mentioning your platinum sponsorship
- An exclusive wall-mounted plaque mentioning your platinum sponsorship
- A 15 minute documentary will be made focusing on the build and distribution of your sponsored MediCart
- Your image will be embedded on the forthcoming photos of the MediCart builds destined for Asia
- Complimentary accommodation for 2 persons for a 5 day visit to the MediCart build site (airfares excluded. Must be utilized within the build time – which starts once our total sponsorship goal has been reached)
- Prominent media mention in future press releases
- Your logo will be prominently displayed on publicity materials
- Your logo will be featured on the MediCart Facebook and Twitter Pages
- Your logo will be featured in all MediCart project email signatures for 1 year
- Your company logo and website link will appear at the bottom of every page of the MediCart website
How Donating Helps Your Organization
- Social responsibility is good for business: In fact, the 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study showed that 83% of consumers would like to see more of the products, services, or retailers they use support worthy causes. By contributing to the MediCart project, you demonstrate to your customers and employees that your business is committed to supporting pressing conservation and environmental justice efforts.
- Improves the value of your brand: 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
- Improves your organizations public image: Companies that demonstrate their commitment to a worthwhile social cause are perceived as more trustworthy than companies whose corporate social responsibility endeavors are non-existent.
- Positive media coverage: Being involved in CSR activities can increase the chances that your company gets news coverage.
- Boosts employee moral and engagement: Employees like working for a company that has a good public image and happy employees almost always equals positive output.
- Opens doors: Corporate social reputation and a good corporate image can enhance its ability o do business with local and national governments. This produces access that otherwise would be costly and difficult to achieve.
- Cost effective: Sponsorship provides coverage and brand awareness at a more favorable rate than traditional advertising. It adds value and incorporates public relations and social responsibility programs.
Let’s Get Creative
Is there another way you’d like to partner with the MediCart Project? Let’s work together to create a package that helps you to connect with our audience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your ideas.