Existing Gold Sponsors
Al Hamra Trading Engg. Services group was established in 2001 in Qatar and is a leading Service provider and trader for engineering products, required by most of the contractors for commercial, residential and special construction projects.
In order to provide the unmatched quality of products and services to our customers, Al Hamra Trading Engg. Services has limited its specialization in Designing, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning including yearly contract in following areas of today’s industry:
Walk-In Cold Rooms, Freezers and Chillers
Gas and Water Leak Detection Systems
SS Sinks, Faucets, Sensor operated Soap dispensers and Water Faucets
Compressed air Hose Reels & Power/Light Cord Reels
Plumbing Fixtures and Toilet Accessories
Manhole Covers, Drainage Channels & Gratings
Complete range of Materials Handling i.e. Horizontal & Vertical Carousels, lift Trucks, Shelving & Racking
Grilles , diffusers, Supply & Exhaust Fans
Hangers & Supports
Nut, Bolts & Anchors
Marking & Identification i.e. KahraMaa Nameplates, Pipe markers & Valve tags etc.
Al Hamra Trading
Partnering with Professionals
Engg. Services Division
PO Box 10569Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 44375083 / 7743 8853 Fax: +974 44363402
We need your help!
By becoming a sponsor you will be helping to build the first MediCarts destined for front-line rural and disaster medical relief in Asia.
Gold Sponsor Benefits
Contribution – $5,000 USD
- Co-branding on one MediCart with 2 other firms from non-competing sectors
- 2 t-shirts with the MediCart logo mentioning your platinum sponsorship
- An exclusive wall-mounted plaque mentioning your platinum sponsorship
- A 5 minute documentary will be made focusing on the build and distribution of your sponsored MediCart
- Your image will be embedded on the forthcoming photos of the MediCart builds destined for Asia
- Prominent media mention in future press releases
- Your logo will be prominently displayed on publicity materials
- Your logo will be featured on the MediCart Facebook and Twitter Pages
- Your logo will be featured in all MediCart project email signatures for 1 year
- Your company logo and website link will appear at the bottom of every page of the MediCart website
How Donating Helps Your Organization
- Social responsibility is good for business: In fact, the 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study showed that 83% of consumers would like to see more of the products, services, or retailers they use support worthy causes. By contributing to the MediCart Project, you demonstrate to your customers and employees that your business is committed to supporting pressing conservation and environmental justice efforts.
- Improves the value of your brand: 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
- Improves your organizations public image: Companies that demonstrate their commitment to a worthwhile social cause are perceived as more trustworthy than companies whose corporate social responsibility endeavors are non-existent.
- Positive media coverage: Being involved in CSR activities can increase the chances that your company gets news coverage.
- Boosts employee moral and engagement: Employees like working for a company that has a good public image and happy employees almost always equals positive output.
- Opens doors: Corporate social reputation and a good corporate image can enhance its ability o do business with local and national governments. This produces access that otherwise would be costly and difficult to achieve.
- Cost effective: Sponsorship provides coverage and brand awareness at a more favorable rate than traditional advertising. It adds value and incorporates public relations and social responsibility programs.
Let’s Get Creative
Is there another way you’d like to partner with the MediCart Project? Let’s work together to create a package that helps you to connect with our audience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your ideas.