Existing Bronze Sponsors
Providing legal services and expertise in all areas of immigration and nationality law both for corporate clients and individuals. In addition to obtaining temporary visas and permanent resident (Green Card) status for foreign nationals, Savitz Law Offices help clients to file to become naturalized U.S. Citizens, and to solve specific problems with the Immigration Service or other government agencies.
The Al-Bader Group operates a porfolio of companies across the fields of construction and development, medical supplies, stationery and office supplies, travel management and information technology. The company is currently developing Blue Nile City, a self-sustained planned residential and commercial development in the heart of Khartoum, Sundan, stretching over a total land area of about ten million square meters.
Shiva Engineering Services (SES)
1st Floor, ABS Towers, Old Padra Road,
Vadodara (Gujarat) INDIA- 390 007
Tel: +91-265-2357319, 2357316
Founded in 2000, American Pacific (APAC) Rubber, Inc. has developed a technologically advanced, proprietary formula for producing rubber that is resistant to high temperatures, wear and tear from friction and the corrosive actions of many acids. Current rubber products are heat resistant to withstand temperatures to 350 degrees Fahrenheit without failure.
Results from the oilfields show the Company’s products significantly outlasting the competition resulting in less downtime. There are 43,000 oil wells in Kern County California, alone.
APAC RUBBER INC.
Bakersfield, California 93313 United States
By becoming a sponsor you will be helping to build the first MediCarts destined for front-line rural and disaster medical relief in Asia.
Bronze Sponsor Benefits
Contribution – $1,000 USD
- A Certificate of Appreciation mentioning your sponsorship
- 1 copy of a documentary on the making of the MediCart (date TBA – once fundraising is completed)
- Press release about your donation to the MediCart project
- Your logo will be displayed on publicity materials
- Your logo will be featured on the MediCart Facebook and Twitter Pages
How Donating Helps Your Organization
- Social responsibility is good for business: In fact, the 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study showed that 83% of consumers would like to see more of the products, services, or retailers they use support worthy causes. By contributing to the MediCart Project, you demonstrate to your customers and employees that your business is committed to supporting pressing conservation and environmental justice efforts.
- Improves the value of your brand: 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
- Improves your organizations public image: Companies that demonstrate their commitment to a worthwhile social cause are perceived as more trustworthy than companies whose corporate social responsibility endeavors are non-existent.
- Positive media coverage: Being involved in CSR activities can increase the chances that your company gets news coverage.
- Boosts employee moral and engagement: Employees like working for a company that has a good public image and happy employees almost always equals positive output.
- Opens doors: Corporate social reputation and a good corporate image can enhance its ability o do business with local and national governments. This produces access that otherwise would be costly and difficult to achieve.
- Cost effective: Sponsorship provides coverage and brand awareness at a more favorable rate than traditional advertising. It adds value and incorporates public relations and social responsibility programs.
Let’s Get Creative
Is there another way you’d like to partner with the MediCart Project? Let’s work together to create a package that helps you to connect with our audience. Please email email@example.com and let us know your ideas.